It’s The God In Me!

 


#MotivationMonday πŸ’« Almighty God I thank you that I understand that it’s THE GOD IN ME that does the work so I promise to build a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP and ALIGN with you daily!

πŸ’• Father God I pray that your Healing & Mighty Power WITHIN me PURIFY my #mind, #heart and #soul daily so that I may first SEEK YOUR KINGDOM to SERVE you in the best and highest way! 

πŸ’• Father God I thank you for teaching me to be OBEDIENT and gain WISDOM,  KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING of your metaphysical laws, energy, vibration, frequency and principles that governs this earth and the IMPORTANCE of how my DOMINANT & SUBCONSCIOUS #thoughts, #emotions and #words  can #BLESS and/or #CURSE my life.

πŸ’« I promise to LOVE you with my mind, heart & soul;

πŸ’« I promise to PRACTICE and not just HEAR your words;

πŸ’« I promise to GUARD my mind and heart;

πŸ’« I PROMISE to go into the SILENCE to hear from you; 

πŸ’« I PROMISE to RENEW my corrupt mindset and ALIGN with the MINDSET of CHRIST; 

πŸ’« I PROMISE to ELEVATE my CONSCIOUSNESS aka SELF CONCEPT to be able to SEE & SEIZE your PLANS TO PROSPER me; 

πŸ’« I PROMISE to represent you in my daily walk as a FRUIT of the SPIRIT!

Namaste πŸ™πŸ½ 

Donna Morton Morgan 

Spiritual Self Development 

& Mastermind Coach 

#womenofkultureINC

#innervibezconsulting

#mindsetofchrist

#kingdomsuccesscodez 

#spiritualselfdevelopment 

#mindbodynsoul

#poweredbygod

#partnershipwithgod 

#seedsofsuccess

#elevateHER

#mentalsunshine

#mentaldetox 

#goddessenergyvibez 

#goddessenergyquotes

#consciousnessmatters 

#gointothesilence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is Spiritual Medicine!

You Are The Farmer of Your MINDSET! What are YOU planting??

Gratitude & Forgiveness Cleanse for 2024!