“I AM” Is The Way, Truth & Life!

 


#SpiritualTherapy #IAMistheNameofGOD #ThePowerofIAM #IAMistheWayTruthandLife by Inner Vibez Consulting - Beloved, from the beginning we were told how God’s said to represent him as. “I AM” So why do we ignore the power and presence of the mighty and miraculous words of “I AM”?

‼️WE HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BLESS OR CURSE OUR LIVES VIA OUR THOUGHTS, EMOTIONS & WORDS SO CHOOSE WISELY! 

πŸ“• 14 God said to Moses, “I AM who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

πŸ“• Jesus said to him, 'I AM the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).

❇️ We all know that the Bible was translated by men and was later edited by men who had their own best interest in mind! Diversion from majority of people being able to represent as the BEST VERSION best of SELF on this earth was the AGENDA and will always be the AGENDA for those in charge! 

πŸ”± Jesus came to deliver the same message that Moses did. Jesus tells us his Father  “I AM” sent him.

The word ➡️ (IS) is removed and so the same statement is referenced differently! Each person must use wisdom, knowledge and understanding to translate the Bible. Read it this way.

πŸ”† I AM “IS” THE WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIGHT!

πŸ”† “I AM” IS DIVINE PRESENCE & POWER! Until we recognize that, we will continue to live in extended DRY PLACES in the various areas of our lives because WE CURSE our life with our very own thoughts, feelings and words! 

❌ DO NOT USE THE LORD’s NAME (I AM) IN VAIN! When we call his name (I AM) we are calling on DIVINE power! 

πŸ†˜ Be very careful what you continue to DECLARE in your #MIND, #HEART & #WORDS after using the words “I AM” because of the GOD POWER & PRESENCE behind it! 

FYI, Secret THOUGHTS & EMOTIONS πŸ–€ are just as POWERFUL as spoken words! 

πŸ’₯ THERE IS POWER BEHIND “I AM”:

Every single day we are using the Power of GOD to direct our lives! We can choose to use “I AM” to declare GOODNESS, STRENGTH & MERCY or ⏩️ we can use it to declare LACK, SADNESS & SICKNESS over our lives! The choice is up πŸ†™ to YOU! 

😞 NEGATIVE “I AM” DECLARATIONS:

I AM Addicted, Beaten, Broke, Careless, Cursed, Defeated, Depressed, Destroyed, Dumb, Envious, Fat, Fearful, Hateful, Limited, Mean, Poor, Old, Sad, Salt, Sick, Sick, Stressed, Stupid, Ugly, Unable, Unhappy, Unlovable, UnWorthy, Washed up, Weak, Worried etc

πŸ˜ƒ POSITIVE “I AM” DECLARATIONS:

I AM Abundant, Blessed, Confident, Courageous, Energetic, Faithful, Grateful, Gifted, Happy, Healthy, Healed, Intelligent, Joyful, Kind, Knowledge, Loving, Magnificent, Nature, Opulent, Peaceful, Prosperous, Queen, Rich, Resilient, Smart, Strong, Successful, Transformed, Unique, Victorious, Wise, Zen etc

God is waiting on YOU to use his DIVINE NAME of 

“I AM” in your MIND, HEART & WORDS to BLESS your life vs to CURSE your life! 

Namaste πŸ™πŸ½ 

Donna Morton Morgan 

Spiritual Development 

& Mindset Coach 

#innervibezconsulting

#womenofkultureINC 

#mindsetofchrist

#kingdomsuccesscodez 

#spiritualselfdevelopment

#miraclemantras 

#elevateHER

#elevateHIM

#elevateME


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is Spiritual Medicine!

You Are The Farmer of Your MINDSET! What are YOU planting??

Gratitude & Forgiveness Cleanse for 2024!