Convert Your corrupt MIND 2 Good Soil!

🌻Go from a ROCKY, THORNY MIND 2 a GOOD SOIL MIND! πŸ™ŒπŸ½ You don’t have to stay STUCK‼️ Here are some samples of powerful mantras to repeat throughout your day to go from a ROCKY & THORNY mind to a MIND of GOOD SOIL!

✅ Remind yourself throughout the day with POWERFUL MANTRAS of how RICH you are in many ways! Plant powerful seeds. Expand your consciousness with affirmations from A-Z of powerful descriptive words of the life you want and deserve!

πŸ’œ I AM RICH IN BLESSINGS, BEAUTY & BREAKTHROUGHS!

πŸ’œ I AM RICH IN CREATIVITY, CUSTOMERS, COMMISSIONS & CASHFLOW!

πŸ’œ I AM RICH IN FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FAVOR!

πŸ’œ I AM RICH IN HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS!

πŸ“Œ It’s a process! It’s renewal! It’s remembering who and whose you are as a Temple of God! ❤️

 Donna Morton Morgan

Mindset & Healthy Lifestyle Coach

Inner Vibez Consulting, LLC


Comments