Energy Cleanse - I AM Sorry! Please Forgive Me! Thank You! I Love You!
π» Beloved, our ENERGY channels can get BLOCKED because of too much stress and negativity aka NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, PEOPLE, NEWS etc! π For optimal FLOW π of health, wealth and happiness, it’s critical to get balanced & aligned regularly emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually!
π NEGATIVE energy can be trapped in our energy field from the bloodline aka generational cycles, childhood trauma, adult trauma, every day stress and worries of life! It’s important for us to tune up mentally, emotionally and spiritually regularly to keep our channels flowing!
π³ π± When your energy gets OFF BALANCE & OUT OF ALIGNMENT this negatively affects the FLOW of LIFE for you personally! Your HEALTH withers! Your BLESSINGS & RESOURCES hide from you, your GOODNESS & MERCY can’t find you! Your CUP is low and limited! Your MOUNTAINS of debt & lack remains! The WINDOW πͺ of Heaven remains closed to you!
✅ ENERGY CLEANSE & FREQUENCY ALIGNMENT: Ancient wisdom tells us that using the MIND & EMOTIONS there are 4 POWERFUL phrases that we can incorporate daily to SHIFT our ENERGY & raise our VIBRATION back into ALIGNMENT with GOD’s Laws for more positive energy alignment! The Bible etc supports that. This is where our protection and promotion resides! π This particular practice is called the Ho’oponopono!
π 4 POWERFUL SPIRITUAL PHRASES:
✨I AM SORRY! I take responsibility for what I have done to self & others! I repent for my bloodline.
✨PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I release guilt and ask for healing and forgiveness for my past, present & future! I ask for forgiveness for my bloodline!
✨THANK YOU! I express gratitude & shift my energy to elevate my life!
✨I LOVE YOU! I choose love & raise my energetic vibration 2 bless my life!
Namaste ππ½
Donna Morton Morgan, CEO,
Mindset /Healthy Lifestyle Coach
FB & IG @InnerVibezConsulting

Comments
Post a Comment