The I HAVE Mindset!
๐ปBeloved, your role is to energetically plant & maintain the “I HAVE” MINDSET & CONSCIOUSNESS daily throughout the day into the universe atmosphere via your thoughts, beliefs, emotions, words! ๐ GOD, UNIVERSE, NATURE’s role is to respond in-kind to what you energetically plant! Its NATURE! You don’t need to understand it just respect it!
๐ Matthew 13:12 - For those that HAVE, to them more shall be given, and they shall have abundance; but those that have not, from them even what they have shall be taken away.
๐งฐ Moving from the I DONT HAVE to I WILL HAVE then to I HAVE mindset or consciousness is not ❌ automatic! It’s a INNER neuro-scientific process which requires steps and stages to relearn and reprogram the mind!
๐ซ AWARENESS of LAW OF MIND. Being aware of the fact that each human being operate from a state or level of mindset and or consciousness is the 1st thing! Understanding that based on the level of energy ⚡️ of your mindset being positive or negative, the people, resources, support etc are drawn to us or blocked from us!
๐ซ ATTENTION 2 YOUR THOUGHTS: Once you are aware that YOU are a part of the puzzle ๐งฉ , then paying attention to what you are thinking throughout the day is crucial! When you catch yourself thinking negatively about life gently refocus to empowering thoughts, affirmations, mantras! You have to learn to be the GUARD over your mindset & consciousness! You have to now purposefully think, believe, feel and speak ๐ฃ️ LIFE over your life! Yes it’s work but it’s worth it!
๐ซ ACTIVE ENGAGEMENT & REPETITION. In learning anything new, the brain ๐ง needs active engagement and consistent repetition to learn, process, accept, amplify and eventually adapt to the new information! This is how we LEARN a new language or new information โน️
Namaste ๐๐ฝ
Donna Morton Morgan
Mindset & Healthy Lifestyle Coach
Inner Vibez Consulting, LLC

Comments
Post a Comment