Learn to BELIEVE For What You Pray For!

 


#ThankfulThursdayπŸ’• - Thank You Father as I understand that I must do the daily INNER SPIRITUAL work to ELEVATE my BELIEF SYSTEM! 


Father I understand that I can have a high belief system in one or more areas and low belief in other areas of my life. 


Mark 11:24 - Whatever you ask for in PRAYER, BELIEVE that you have received it, and it will be yours! 


Father you tell us that whatever we ask for in prayer, it is up to us to BELIEVE that we have received it! It is our responsibility to learn how to increase and elevate our faith and beliefs about life!


Father I am so sorry that I don’t always BELIEVE the things I pray for! I try to believe but I am operating from a limited consciousness of who and whose I am.


Forgive me for my little faith.


Forgive me for my limited beliefs about who and whose I am.


Father sometimes I believe high in one area of my life but low in another area of my life! 


Father I understand that you have put the responsibility on my ability to BELIEVE for my goals & dreams so I pledge to do the INNER SPIRITUAL WORK to raise up my belief system so that I may fulfill my goals!


Father I pledge to work daily to RENEW & ELEVATE my CORRUPT NEGATIVE LIMITED THOUGHTS!


Father I pledge to work daily to ELEVATE my NEGATIVE ENERGY EMOTIONS!


Father I pledge to work daily to ELEVATE my NEGATIVE SUBCONSCIOUS BELIEFS


Father I pledge to work daily to ELEVATE my WORDS!


Father I pledge to work daily to ELEVATE my HABITS & ACTIONS!


Father I pledge to work daily to ELEVATE my NEGATIVE CONSCIOUSNESS!


Father I pledge to work daily to ELEVATE and INCREASE my FAITH!


Thank you for giving me the instructions on how to live an abundant and fulfilling life!


Namaste πŸ™πŸ½ 


Donna Morton Morgan 

Spiritual Self Development Coach

#womenofkultureINC

#innervibezconsulting

#spiritualselfdevelopment 

#poweredbygod

#partnershipwithgod 

#kingdomsuccesscodez




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is Spiritual Medicine!

You Are The Farmer of Your MINDSET! What are YOU planting??

Gratitude & Forgiveness Cleanse for 2024!