Transformation begins within YOU by YOU!

 

#TransformationTuesdayπŸ’• - Father God, I practice your words and prepare my MIND for action daily to TRANSFORM my life!

1 Peter 1:13 - Therefore, preparing your minds for action, and being sober-minded, set your hope fully on the grace that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.


♥️ Father, I understand that the MIND is constantly under attack from CORRUPT, negative, limiting, stinking thinking & beliefs!


♥️ Father, I understand that my HEART is constantly expressing the EMOTIONS that my mind feeds it - positive and negative!


♥️ Father, I understand that my limiting BELIEFS comes from what I unconsciously learned as a child, trauma, in my environment, culture and now in my every day life experiences!


πŸ“ Father, I understand that my CORRUPT THOUGHTS, BELIEFS, EMOTIONS & WORDS affect my life negatively! 


πŸ“ Father, I understand that it is my job to RENEW & GUARD my corrupt THOUGHTS, HEART & WORDS to TRANSFORM & IMPROVE my life so I heed your instructions and I practice PREPARING MY MIND daily for action!


πŸ’« I do the inner mental work daily to THINK new, positive, empowering, loving thoughts! 


πŸ’« I do the inner mental work daily to FEEL new, positive, empowering, loving thoughts!


πŸ’— Thank you Father for your wisdom and guidance to prepare my mind so that I may transform and live an abundant and fulfilling life! 


Namaste πŸ™πŸ½ 


Donna Morton Morgan 

Spiritual Self Development 

& Mastermind Coach 

#womenofkultureINC

#innervibezconsulting

#spiritualselfdevelopment 

#poweredbygod

#partnershipwithgod 

#kingdomsuccesscodez





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is Spiritual Medicine!

You Are The Farmer of Your MINDSET! What are YOU planting??

Gratitude & Forgiveness Cleanse for 2024!