Speak LIFE over Your Situations!

 

#ThankfulThursday πŸ’œ - Thank You Father For Teaching Me to THINK, BELIEVE, FEEL & SPEAK LIFE Over My Situations!

Proverbs 30:32 - Do not confess the NEGATIVE THOUGHTS in your MIND, rather speak life to every situation around you.

πŸ“ God Almighty, Creator of the universe, Infinite Intelligence, you knew there would be many challenges and obstacles in my life!

πŸ“ You knew that there would be many trials and tribulations to test & increase my faith!

πŸ“ You knew that my CORRUPT MINDSET aka thoughts & beliefs about my SELF and my LIFE would keep me in a FOG and BLOCK me from seeing the blessings & goodness that is all around me!

πŸ“ You knew that the consistent negative emotions that I carry deep in my HEART would cause sickness and diseases. 

πŸ’• You LOVE me so much that you still found ways to ARM me for the MENTAL & PHYSICAL battles in life!

🚨 You sent your messengers to warn and guide me. In the Bible you repeatedly WARN me to GUARD my HEART, MIND & WORDS as BLESSINGS & CURSES flow from WITHIN! 

♥️ THANK YOU for your Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding and I now HEED your warnings and apply your wisdom!

♥️ THANK YOU that I now do the INNER WORK and PRACTICE gratitude, forgiveness and self love to cleanse my energy!

♥️ THANK YOU for giving me the courage, determination and perseverance to learn to #THINK POSITIVELY about my situations! 

πŸ’œ THANK YOU for giving me the courage, determination and perseverance to learn to #BELIEVE POSITIVELY about my situations! 

πŸ’› THANK YOU for giving me the courage, determination and perseverance to learn to #FEEL POSITIVELY about my situations! 

❤️ THANK YOU for giving me the courage, determination and perseverance to learn to #SPEAK POSITIVELY about my situations!

Namaste πŸ™πŸ½ 

Donna Morton Morgan 

Spiritual Self Development 

& Mastermind Coach 

#womenofkultureINC

#innervibezconsulting

#innervibezministries 

#spiritualselfdevelopment 

#poweredbygod

#partnershipwithgod 

#kingdomsuccesscode

#seedsofsuccess 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is Spiritual Medicine!

You Are The Farmer of Your MINDSET! What are YOU planting??

Gratitude & Forgiveness Cleanse for 2024!